Because your safety remains our utmost priority.
Following the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, we want to ensure our commitment to you: our customers, partners and brokers.
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our employees, customers and partners like yourself has always been our underlying priority regardless when and where. We will also continue to strengthen our additional precautionary measures and sanitisation processes that are already in place to protect our clients, employees and the wider community.
OJets is closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and continually integrating health advisories and guidance issued by government health authorities and multiple industry authorities and associations, including the World Health Organization.
Our measures include:Aircraft cleaning and sanitisation
- Disinfection of aircraft after every flight
- Frequent sanitisation of high-contact points by crew members such as handles, switches, seat belt buckles, tables, lavatory, galley etc with approved aircraft disinfectant products after each sector
- Infrared thermometers available on each aircraft to conduct temperature checks of our passengers and crew members before flight, during flight and after flight.
- Provision of face masks, disposable gloves, disinfectant wipes, COVID-19 test kits for our passengers and crew members upon request *Passengers will be issued with a personal kit containing a face mask, a pair of disposable gloves, a hand sanitizer and an anti-bacterial wipe for their use onboard starting August 2020
- Onboard items such as hard copy magazines, coffee table books, cashmere throws and iPads will be available on request to reduce exposure
- Provision of meal boxes with minimum contact, heating of food available on request
- Mandatory temperature checks for crew at least twice a day, with personal digital thermometers issued to all crew members
- Mandatory wearing of disposable masks and gloves as and when required
- Responsible for additional aircraft sanitisation measures with aircraft-approved disinfectant products before, during and after every sector
- Suspension of all handshake greetings
- Limiting of crew movement to designated hotel during layover to reduce exposure and minimize public contact
*These measures have been implemented on top of our usual aircraft cleaning and sanitisation processes since the outbreak of COVID-19 in January 2020. OJets is constantly looking at strengthening measures to ensure that our customers feel safe and comfortable on our aircrafts.
OJets remains committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our clients, employees and the wider community. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and work with the relevant government authorities, on top of our dedication to providing the pinnacle of service excellence.